Sponsorship Rules and Regulations
What is not allowed
• No prices, endorsements or demonstrations may be shown.
• Any descriptions of products or services not approved by MCM.
• No advertisement, specials, promotions or calls to actions may be listed.
What may be allowed
• The name of the sponsor may be listed.
• The phone number, website, e-mail and address of the sponsor may be listed
• Photos may show the place of business or any other pre-approved image.
• Approved logos may be shown alone or in tandem with photos.
• Any type of approved graphic artwork or computer generated art.
• A brief, MCM approved description of the sponsor’s product or service.
• The MCM will maintain control and disbursement of all funds received.
• All screen times and prices are subject to change.
• New spots require at least one week noticed to be listed.
• All changes must be received in writing and one week in advance.
• MCM is not responsible for loss of signal due to power outages or conditions
resulting from Comcast.
• Payments are non-refundable
• Payments are to be paid in advance.
• MCM reserves the right to refuse any sponsorship deemed inappropriate.
• Programming / Informational data takes precedence over sponsorship